Friday, June 2, 2017

Eastern Palace Projects

Today over at SSI, our designers are sharing our favorite suite from the new catalog.  The catalog was released to everyone yesterday...and I placed a huge order.  I am so very excited about getting my goodies.  We were only allowed to pre-order a select few items.  So in selecting my favorite suite, I decided on going back to the Eastern Palace Suite.  There is just so much to do with these fabulous products and I have 5 projects to share with you!  First up is a thank you card highlighting some great DSP and the awesome thinlits:


The color combination here is so pretty, I just love Tranquil Tide with Dapper Denim.  And those thinlits make the COOLEST die-cuts.  I added a strip of the gold vinyl stickers for a touch of shine.



Up next is probably my favorite: 


So these thinlits really do create amazing things.  This card was so simple but I just love it.  I did cheat and use the Gold Faceted Gems which are amazing!  


Here is a card using a pop of the fun Lemon Lime Twist:


I love Lemon Lime Twist!  And I love it paired with Dapper Denim with the gold accents.  I let the DSP be the focus but did add some tone on tone stamping with the little fan element (which makes me think of mermaids).  I decided to use my layering circle framelits and added some of the gold vinyl stickers to finish it off!


Here is a gift tag or bookmark:


I just wanted to have fun way to use those tassels!  And again, those thinlits are so fun to play with!  



And finally this card is me trying to creatively stretch a bit:


I love these two colors together.  You will see me pair them up a lot I am sure!  I made my own background by randomly stamping all the circle in the stamp set on Lemon Lime Twist in Fresh Fig ink.  I used a scallop circle to cut out the intricate doily-like die cut.  I added some of the Fresh Fig 1/2 inch cotton ribbon.  



So have I convinced you to get these products yet?  I swear I could spend all day in my craft room and create so many different projects with this suite.  Right now I will say its my favorite.  However when I receive my first order, that will change.  Head over to SSI to see what the other designers picked for their favorite suite!  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment