Friday, May 26, 2017

Bye Bye Bitty Butterfly

One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is their fabulous punches.  With this year's Retirement List we are losing quite a few classic punches (but we will get some great new ones, I promise!).  One of my favorites is the Bitty Butterfly (the Elegant Butterfly is a close second).  I made this quick and easy card to show off how great this punch can be:


I went with a rainbow effect using the swoosh from Over the Rainbow (another stamp set that is retiring).  I took the my Bitty Butterfly punch and punched out little butterflies from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stacks, which also retired and sold out very quickly!  My sentiment is from the Love and Affection stamp set which is also retiring. 

Although it is sad to say goodbye to these fabulous products, take comfort in knowing that we are in store for some great things!  Head over to SSI where the gals are sharing their favorite retiring punches.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment