Friday, May 5, 2017

Farewell Moroccan Designer Series Paper

Stampin' Up! really puts out fantastic Designer Series Paper.  I pretty much love most of them.  So when the time came for the designers to pick a favorite retiring DSP, I had a hard time selecting one.  I love so many of them.  At the end of the day I selected the Moroccan DSP because of the rich colors and fun patterns.  I made 5 cards using this DSP.  Check them out:


This uses one of my favorite sketches from our sketch challenge back in October.  It is a great sketch to show off DSP and I made it really easy by adding a Hello die cut.  


Next up is a Gate Fold card:


This was pretty easy although not what I initially intended to do.  I was going to use the large medallion from the stamp set but I ended up using the lanterns instead.  I do like how it turned out.  And a Gate-Fold card is so easy!


Here is some more Emerald Envy:


Although not a coordinating product, I thought the Boho Chic embossing folder went perfectly with this DSP.  I decided to make this a fun birthday card.  


This one is my favorite and it is by far the simplest:


I just love this fancy chair from the In This World stamp set.  I stamped it in Early Espresso and used Stampin' Write markers to color it in. Just a sheet of the kaleidoscope paper with coordinating colors in the background is all I needed for this card.   


And my final card, which was actually the first one I created:


I just did my best to place my circle framelit around the center of one of the color bursts and layered it over some of the more muted patterns in the Designer Series Paper.   



Hopefully you can see how universal the Moroccan Designer Series Paper is.  I created five very different cards for all sorts of different occasions.  To see some of the other favorite retiring Designer Series Papers, head over to SSI.




No comments:

Post a Comment