Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daisy Delight

One of the many perks about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting to play with the new products first.  We were able to pre-order from the new catalog at the beginning of May.  Unfortunately I have not had too much time to stamp but I did set aside some time to play with a fabulous new Suite of products, the Daisy Delight Suite, which includes a stamp and punch bundle, and gorgeous Designer Series Paper.  Here are my three cards, starting with my favorite:


This one is my favorite because it includes this beautiful watercolor inspired daisy paper.  And I would have never paired Tranquil Tide (new In-Color) with Calypso Coral, but I love them together.  This was also the easiest card I made from this set.  How pretty is that Thank You sentiment?  And I just added some Calypso Coral daisies on either side and finished it off with the Tranquil Tide cotton ribbon.



Up next is a card that shows off the punch: 


Here we get another look at some more of the patterns in the DSP pack.  For my daisy I stamped Calypso Coral in on Calypso Coral card stock and layered two punched pieces together for a fun full flower!  I added the new Clear Faceted Gems to the center of my flower.  I matted my Thank You sentiment on some Pool Party which really brings out that color in the DSP.  



Finally here I played with some of the other stamps in the set:


Again here are those colors I would have never paired together but love.  This card is an ink, card stock and scrap kinda card.  Definitely quick and easy but still very pretty.  



Hopefully you are getting excited about the new catalog.  The other designers over at SSI are also showing off their new catalog cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment