Monday, May 15, 2017

May INKspiration Challenge

Happy Monday!  Welcome to the May edition of the SSI INKspiration challenge.  I chose an image that would be perfect for Father's Day or a Masculine card  using the Nailed It Bundle.  This bundle is already sold out, so I am sorry if you didn't get a hold of it.  It is fabulous!  Here is the image:


I decided to create my own little workshop:


I love how easy it was to create these tools.  I stamped on Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon and some of the brand new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  I just did a little bit of fussy cutting after die cutting out the tools and put them together.  I used some of the Urban Underground DSP for the background.  I love the little die cut for the cute sentiment and finished it off with the Urban Underground embellishments.  This card was so easy to create and it will be perfect for either my dad or either of my brothers!  

I am looking forward to seeing what you create using this image.  Head over to SSI and upload yours today!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment