Monday, January 30, 2017

Nailed It

I have been trying to pace myself with ordering all the amazing goodies from the Occasions Catalog.  Especially since I have been short on time recently, it is hard to find the time to use all the amazing products.  But what is great about Stampin' Up's perfectly coordinated stamps and accessories is that it doesn't take a long time to create with them.  Stampin' Up! takes all the guess work out of matching colors and fussy cutting things out.  I created this masculine card using the Urban Underground DSP along with the Nailed It bundle:


I decided to create a Father's Day card because this set really is perfect for my dad who amazes me with his wood working abilities.  I started off with a Basic Gray card base and took a piece of the Urban Underground DSP and embossed it with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The picture here does not do it justice...the background literally pops off the base.  I took a skinny piece of the Delightful Dijon and cut and embossed it with the ruler die from the Build It Framelit dies.  I layered on some more of the DSP, those triangles looked pretty cool to me.  I then stamped some of the tools from the Nailed It stamp set on to some Delightful Dijon with the same color ink.  I stamped the sentiment with some Delightful Dijon, die cut it with the Build It Framelit Dies and then sponged around the edges.  

With the perfect sentiments and great colors  these supplies take all the guess work out of making masculine card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today,  For more masculine card, head over to SSI where that is what we are featuring today!

  


1 comment: