Friday, January 20, 2017

Beautiful You and Watercolor Pencils

So the Beautiful You stamp set is...well Beautiful!  It has three lovely ladies and lots of great sentiments.  There are also little extra stamps to add some quick color to the stamped images of the ladies.  But of course I had to use the AMAZING NEW Watercolor pencils with this great stamp set.  

In fact, just to let you know how easy this was, I packed the Beautiful You stamp set and a clear block, the Basic Black Archival Ink along with the Watercolor Pencils and a pack of the Notecards in my son's swim bag.  See he recently graduated from his Parent Child Class to going to a group class.  This means I have 30 minutes to myself while he is swimming.  It is great!  So I stamped and colored while he had his class.  Here is what I made:




I also took a blender pen to blend the colors in a little bit more once I got home.  I actually had a little girl come up to me while I was coloring and we chatted about how we loved to color.  It really is a great stress relief!  The list of products I used is below.  I just realized that it costs a little bit over $50 (without the Blender Pens) which means you could buy all these products now and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item.  And with these pencils, you should totally get the stamp set Hey Chick or the Inside the Lines DSP.  

For more projects using the Watercolor Pencils, head over to SSI!



1 comment: