Monday, January 23, 2017

January Technique Challenge

Can you believe it is Monday already?  I don't know what happened to the weekend, it seemed to fly by for sure!  It is going to be wet and rainy here in my neck of the woods today, so it would be the perfect day to stay inside and stamp!  If only I could get me 3 year old boy to stamp with me.  Today we have a great Technique Challenge for you over at SSI.  Here it is:


Here is my card:


I decided to go with a pink ombre effect with my background on a Blushing Bride card base.  I sponged some Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Blushing Bride on some Whisper White.  Once that dried I took out my template, a piece of Window Sheet that already had some circles cut out of it.  With a sponge dauber, I sponged on a few circles in the Whisper White Craft.  I added some of the Sale-A-Bration metallic ribbon in the Whisper White and silver and a sentiment that was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and then sponged in Sweet Sugarplum around the edges.  Finally I finished the whole thing off with a die cut Dragonfly in the Silver Foil.

Thanks so much for checking out my project today.  If you haven't gotten a chance to try this technique, now is your chance!  It is pretty easy and creates pretty stunning results.  I can't wait to see what you upload over at SSI!    




No comments:

Post a Comment