Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Bunch of Love

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and there are quite a few people that I should be sending cards too.  I am happy to share a pretty cute one that I made:


This was pretty easy to make.  I just started with a Crumb Cake card base and added a Whisper White background.  I then punched out a bunch of hearts using the Sweetheart punch.  I used some of the Sending Love DSP stack as well as some Red Glimmer Paper.  The sentiment comes from the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set, My Hero.  I decided to make my hearts into a bunch of balloons and tied on some Linen Thread.  

For more Valentine's Day/Love themed cards, head over to SSI.


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card and great way to show off that fabulous DSP, love it!

    ReplyDelete