Friday, January 27, 2017

Avant Garden

Sale-A-Bration truly is the best time of the year.  I love that we get to earn free stamps and other goodies with a qualifying purchase.  And with the amazing Occasions Catalog, it is so easy to get that qualifying order.  Today I am showing off the Avant Garden stamp set:


The set doesn't look like too much, but there are so much collage stamping potential in this set.  I used some last year's new in colors (by the by, they will be retiring at the end of May, so get those ink refills now or you will be sad!).


If you have the Sale-A-Bration brochure handy, you will see that this card is loosely CASED from a sample in there.  I got different shades of the Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder by stamping twice without reinking my stamp.  I really love these colors together...the bright colors with that fabulous neutral.  This card came together super quick.  Did you spot I still used the Stitched Shaped Framelits, I can't get enough of those!!!  Seriously my favorite framelits!  

We are talking all about our favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp set over at SSI, head there for more great INKspiration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment