Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Lunchbox Notes

I really want to be that awesome mom whose kids get nutritional Pintrest worthy lunches complete with a sweet note, but most days the kids are lucky I remember to pack them a lunch at all.  And I actually forgot a drink for my daughter once.  Still I like to surprise my daughter with a note in her lunch every now and again.  And I think it might be cute to do for my son, even though I am usually in the next room when he eats lunch at Pre-School (I work in the office there).  So when I saw the cute stamp set Just Keep Swimming in the 2017 Occasions catalog, I knew it would be perfect.  Here are some quick and easy card I made with this fun stamp set along with the Brights Color collection:


These little stamps are just adorable and even though some are two and three step stamping, they were really easy to make.  I just took some card stock cut 3" by 6" and scored at 3".  The background paper is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (and the Neutrals).  I also created matching envelopes with that DSP using the Envelope Punch Board.  Here is a look at each card:


I used the Watercolor Wash background stamp for this one and added some White Perfect Accents for bubbles.


These gummy bears are so adorable!


How yummy are these macarons?  


This monster might be my favorite.  I am definitely going to make some Valentines with this stamp!


For this one, I used the Gold sheet from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I stamped the gem in black and then added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to make it sparkle!

These cards we so easy to make!  I would even say that they were quick and easy just like the cards featured over at SSI.  Head over there for more quick and easy cards!




1 comment: