Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Catalog Countdown - Day 2 - Flirty Flamingo


We are so close to go time with the release of Stampin' Up's new Annual Catalog.  But first we have a few more colors to look at!  Today we are taking a closer look at Flirty Flamingo.  Check out this quick and easy card I made with a returning set and a new set.


I used the balloon and stars from Balloon Celebration along with the fun sentiment from a new stamp set called Confetti Celebration.  I used lots of different shades of Flirty Flamingo with the balloons by stamping off.  I used Pool Party for the stars and the layered piece.  And for the card base and sentiment I chose Island Indigo.  I added some sequins to give this card a little extra sparkle.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I can't wait to see the other projects over at SSI using new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment