Saturday, May 28, 2016

New Catalog Countdown - Day 5 - Emerald Envy


Welcome to the start of our New Catalog countdown here at SSI!  We have had about a month to play with these fabulous new colors and are rolling them out for you one fabulous hue at a time.  Today we are showing off this great shade of green called Emerald Envy.  Here is a super fun card I made using this great color and one of my favorite new stamp sets Pop of Paradise:


Spoiler alert...I am also showing off the new In Color Flirty Flamingo...I have a hard time not grabbing that color when I use that adorable flamingo stamp!  Emerald Envy is such a pretty rich shade of green.  I am seeing it used for luscious leaves with flower cards and it will be a perfect color for Christmas with Cherry Cobbler!  The background DSP is from the Playful Palette DSP stack.  I added some gold elements here as well with the gold embossed sentiment and the bow clip.  

Thanks so much for looking.  Head back over to SSI for more looks at new products to help tide you over for the new catalog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment