Monday, May 9, 2016

May Card Sketch

We have a great sketch challenge for you today at SSI.  Check it out:


I am trying to use all the fabulous DSP from the Occasions Catalog before we get the new fabulous DSP from the new Annual Catalog.  So I decided to use the Shine On Suite.  Here it is:


I started off with some Watermelon Wonder card stock.  This color is so fun and yummy looking!  I added some of the Shine On DSP and layered on some of the Watermelon Wonder ribbon and a strip of Silver Foil sheet.  I stamped my sentiment in Smoky Slate, inked the edge and matted it on a Silver Metallic Doily.  I added an iced rhinestone in the center for extra sparkle!  Here is the inside:


The sentiment and the bow come from the Pretty Thankful stamp set, which I am sorry to say is retiring and I barely put ink on it.  I will have to make up for it the rest of the month!  I finished the inside off with some of the 2015-2017 In Color Washi Tape in, of course, Watermelon Wonder.  

Thanks for looking!  We would love to see what you can create with this card sketch!  Upload your project over at SSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment