Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New In Color Bookmark

It's here, it's here!  Stampin' Up's New Annual Catalog is live!  Try not to break the internet with all the fabulous new products you can buy.  Today I am sharing a bookmark I made for customers coming to my New Catalog Launch Party:


So the new In Colors are fabulous.  In the bookmark, the ribbon and the sentiment are Flirty Flamingo.  I will be using this color with a very appropriate stamp set later.  The lace detail on the top and bottom is Dapper Denim, a perfect dark blue.  I stamped the butterfly in Sweet Sugarplum.  That might be my favorite.  The flowers are stamped on Peekaboo Peach with the same color ink.  What a fun shade of orange, right?  And the leaves are stamped and then colored with a blender pen in Emerald Envy,  Ok, maybe that one is my favorite.  

Head over to SSI to see more projects with these fabulous new colors!  


No comments:

Post a Comment