Monday, May 30, 2016

New Catalog Countdown - Day 3 Sweet Sugarplum


We are counting down the day until the new catalog launch at SSI and we have just three days left.  Today we are showing off the fabulous new color Sweet Sugarplum.  It is such a lovely shade of lavendar/lilac or whatever you would call it.  Here is a card I created using it:


The card is loosely CASEd from the catalog on page 22 using the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.  I loved how they did the tone on tone stamping with the cake in the background so I did the same thing.  I brought out Bermuda Bay to go with it and used the Lots of Labels Framelits.  This is definitely a quick and easy card and I love the combo of these colors, I will be coming back to those for sure, maybe adding Island Indigo to the party as well!  

For more peeks at the new catalog, head over to SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment