Tuesday, May 3, 2016

For Baby

With all the stamps, paper and ink I have, I don't just make cards.  I can make so much more than that.  Today I am sharing a gift card holder that goes with a this gift and card from a few weeks ago (and if I get my act together, I might just get it out in the mail soon!).  Check it out:


I kept with the same color scheme of Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate and I added some gold accents as well.  The BYOP stamp and gift card holder framelits will be in the next catalog but that great bundle price won't be.  So if you want to save 15% this is a great product to get now!  That Chevron Embossing Folder is retiring, so if you don't have that yet, you better grab it soon before it's gone!  Here is a peek at the back:


I love the cute little baby-centered sentiment.  This gift card holder was so easy to make.  If you are worried that giving a gift card for a gift is a little impersonal, you can make a perfectly personal holder.  That special someone can get exactly what they want with the gift card and you can create a unique gift card enclosure with favorite colors or subject!  Head over to SSI for more Gift Card Holder ideas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment