Saturday, May 7, 2016

Picture Perfect Bird

I was so thrilled to see that the stamp set Picture Perfect was being carried over to the new catalog.  I did make a few cards with it but I wanted to play with it a bit more.  When I was over at Fusion Card Challenge, I knew it was the perfect stamp set to use:


Here is my card:


I started with a Bermuda Bay card base and added a Rich Razzleberry layer.  The bird is stamped with Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry.  I added some DSP from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.  I finished it off with some Bermuda Bay Thick Twine, Silver Sequin Trim and a Metal Rimmed Pearl.  Thanks so much for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Love all the tiny details here and gorgeous combo of colours. Thanks for joining Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color mix you used - and that shiny bit of sequins adds lovely sparkle to your design! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Loving the colours you chose! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete