Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sparkle and Shine and Shine On

Stampin' Up! has so many fabulous lines in the Occasions catalog.  One of my last purchases was the Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sparkle and Shine stamp set.  I love the contrast of the kraft background with the silver foil accents.  I made this cute "Miss You" card:


I started off with a Soft Sky card base and added the shiny cloud paper.  I added some of the Water Melon Wonder 1 inch stitch ribbon over some strips of the Metallic Glitter Tape (which I believe is unfortunately sold out).  I stamped the rain drops onto some more Soft Sky card stock using Soft Sky ink.  I layered that onto a Watermelon Wonder scalloped circle.  I added some of the silver thread under the sentiment.  

I love it when a card comes together so easily and Stampin' Up makes it easy with their fabulous coordinating products!  For more Shimmer and Shine ideas, head over to SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment