Thursday, March 10, 2016

March Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to our March Blog Hop where we are Celebrating Sale-A-Bration!  It is the final month, did you get a chance to earn everything you wanted?  I love it all and I can't wait to see what all the other fabulous designers came up with using these great products!  As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 1 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - (Darcy at DJ's Stampin' Place). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.  

I have three cards to share with you using several different Sale-A-Bration products.  First up is a quick and easy card featuring the awesome Wildflower Fields DSP.


With such a fun floral background, I didn't want to do too much with this card.  But it seemed natural to put a butterfly in a wildflower field!  Check out the little bit of sparkle with the Metallics Glitter Tape!



Next up is a very cute water-colored chick.  


I decided to do this fun technique that shows off both sides of Designer Series Paper.  I just cut the paper and creased it to show both sides.  I used the Shimmery White paper and stamped the chick with the Basic Black Archival.  Then I used my aqua painters and water-colored the little cutie.  I cut him out with my favorite framelits and layered him on a gold Metallic Doily.  I love how it looks like his little chickie head is cocked to the side.  



For my last card, I used the Sale-A-Bration products that coordinate with the Botanical Gardens Suite.  


I love that large "just for you" sentiment, but wanted to try something a little different with it.  I stamped it on the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum with Mossy Meadow and then coated it with some clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I used the coordinating patterned paper for the Designer Series Paper and added some additional stamping on the leaves and flowers and layered the vellum on top of it.  I added some of the washi tape and the rest of my sentiment.  




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Up next is Kathy over at Kathy's Stampin' World.  She has such great ideas.  


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  2. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Kathy at Kathy's Stamping World
  4. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  5. Leanne at Literally My Joy
  6. Melissa at The Stamp Doc
  7. Pamela at Stinky Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment