Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring has Sprung

As much as I love the winter Holidays, I am ready for the warmer spring weather.  And today we are all about spring at SSI.  I have a fun floral card to share with you.  Nothing says spring more than fun flowers!


The layout from this card came from an old sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  I actually never got a chance to upload it.  A few things to note about this card, the Botanical Garden bundle is pricey but it comes with the stamp, framelits dies and Designer Series Paper (which is gorgeous).  With the cost you can easily get either of the matching Sale-A-Bration items, the vellum or the Botanicals For You stamp set.  Of course I had to use other stamps because what good is the whole catalog if I can't use it all, right?  Also something to mention, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey will be retiring, so now is the time to stock up on card stock and ink refills.  They will be the first to go once the retirement list comes out.  

Thanks for checking out my card today.  For more spring inspired projects, head over to SSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment