Friday, March 4, 2016

Balloon Celebration

Balloons are like the new Butterflies!  They are the big trend right now.  So we are focusing on balloons over at SSI.  I have a quick and easy card to share.  Yes you are in the right place, I did say quick and easy.  This is my struggle, but sometimes I can keep it simple!  Here is my card:


This would be a great card for a Bridal Shower or maybe an Engagement Party.  I just used a Whisper White card base and stamped a collection of balloons in Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz and watermelon Wonder.  The strings and sentiments are in Smoky Slate.  I decided to pop two balloons out for some dimension.  If you are getting this stamp set, you have to get the bundle because the punch is great!  

Thanks so much for looking.  For more balloon centered projects, head over to SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment