Monday, March 14, 2016

March Card Sketch

It's Monday and we have a great challenge for you over at SSI.  Today its a fabulous sketch, check it out:
o

Super fun and springy, right?  Here is my card:


As much as I love the new flower stamp and and die set, I decided to use the Flower Patch bundle.  I am guessing this one might retire and hoping that the Botanical Gardens stamp and die set carries over to the new catalog.  I decided to give this one a little love for this card challenge.  I used it along with the Wildflower Fields DSP from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  I love the little dandelion background and added some of the other DSP as banners behind the flowers.  I used the same colors from the DSP.  Check out a complete list of supplies below.  Now its your turn to use this great sketch to create a card and upload it over at SSI.    






No comments:

Post a Comment