Monday, March 7, 2016

March Color Challenge

Happy Monday to you!  We have a fabulous color challenge for you over at SSI.  Check it out:


I decided to use a stamp set from the Occasions Catalog that hadn't seen as much ink as some of the other.  Here is my card:


It wasn't until after I made this card that I realized that is it slightly CASE'd from the catalog.  I really like that cute butterfly from the stamp set Grateful Bunch.  I stamped it twice in Rich Razzleberry without reinking to get that link purple.  I love the lace border that you can make with this stamp set as well.  It is a photopolymer set so its super easy to line up.  I used to Sale-A-Bration items here, the Wildflower Fields DSP and the Glitter Tape.  You need them both, they are fabulous!  Here is a complete supple list:  





Now it's your turn to create with this wonderful color palette!  Head over to SSI for more inkspiration and to upload yours!   

No comments:

Post a Comment