Thursday, April 9, 2015

April Blog Hop - Washi Tape


Welcome to the SSI April's Blog Hop.  We are focussing on a super awesome accessory - washi tape! Stampin' Up! has it in so many colors and patterns.  We even have a washi tape stamp set.  This accessory can be used in so many different ways.

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - (Kim - Stampin' with Kim). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

For my first project I created an 8 x 8 layout using a photo booth picture from my trip to London.  I used some washi tape to create a fun background.


For my next project I created a contemporary quick and easy Mother's Day card using the Sweet Sade washi tape.


For my final project, I used the Retro Fresh washi tape to embellish one of the mini journals.  This was super easy and a great way to add a personal touch.  


Washi tape is a super fun way to add color and pattern to any project you are working on.  Stampin' Up! has so many great variations all which can be found on page 190 of the Annual Catalog.  There are also rolls of washi tape in the Project Life Accessory Packs.  Let's hop on over to see what wonderful creations Bree has to share with us!   



Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  2. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  3. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  4. Jenn at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  6. Kim at Stamping with Kim


2 comments:

  1. Love your cards and I think the washi on your scrap page is really awesome, thanks for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your projects but your scrap layout totally floats my boat :)

    ReplyDelete