Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mother's Day Card

Today I am sharing with you a very sweet Mother's Day card I made that I will definitely be giving to my mother because the sentiment is just about perfect!  I am lucky because my mother is also my very best friend!  She is always there for me and my family and has been a tremendous role model for me.  I really hope that I have the same relationship with Jessica as my mother and I do!  


The inside says, "I sure hope so!"  I bought this stamp set for this particular sentiment but the other stamps are just as cute.  I will definitely be stamping with them again soon!  Side note...to make the cute banner, use a square punch at an angle to cut a little triangle off.  Have you seen all the other Mother's Day cards over at SSI?  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment