Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Boxes and Packaging

One of the things I love so much about all my Stampin' Up! goodies is how its not just about cardmaking or scrapbooking.  I can make great home decor pieces and favors.  I can also make super cute boxes and packages.  I thought I would share two little decorated boxes with you today.


I filled this box with votives and used those colors to inspire my tag.  I created that with just some scraps I had on my craft table.  Here is a close up of the tag.  


I didn't fill this box yet, but when I was stamping the one above I saw the "for your cute little someone" sentiment and I was inspired to make a small baby gift box. 


Again, I made this tag with some scraps I had lying around.


If you make cards or scrapbook...you should take some time to make some quick tags before you clean up from your projects.  Its a great way to use up ALL of your supplies and add a handmade personal touch to a gift.  Thanks for looking.  Be sure to check out all the great ideas from the design team at SSI



No comments:

Post a Comment