Friday, April 10, 2015

Let's Get Organized!

Although I am not always the best at staying that way, I just love to get organized!  Whether its my closet, my pantry, or my scrapbook, taking some time to put everything in order is sometimes very relaxing for me.  We are focussing on some storage solutions for your craft supplies.  Here are a few things I have done aside from the Color Caddy and the Marker Case which Stampin' Up! sells.

I found this spice rack for all my embossing powders.  I also heard that you can use the carousels for the k-cups.  I like how this has drawers.
  


I also use some clear mount cases for my retired markers.  Side note, stamp sets that come in two cases can usually fit in one once you remove the extra rubber.  That is where I get my extra cases.


I also store my retired reinkers in the small wood mount cases.


Do you have any neat ways to store your craft supplies?  Did you check out all the other ideas from the gals at SSI?  

No comments:

Post a Comment