Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin...another Punch Art Creation

I just love the accordion cards from the February Paper Pumpkin Kit.  After I made my super cool Avengers card, I decided I wanted to try one for My Little Pony.  My daughter is a HUGE My Little Pony fan.  My husband is actually taking her to a convention this summer (he is the BEST dad).  We know all the characters and the songs and the episodes.  So I thought since I did badges for each Avenger, I could do each of the Mane Six's Cutie Mark.  I just LOVE how this turned out!  


The only problem is that I can't get a good picture of the whole thing.  So here are close ups of each panel.  


I used the sentiment from Really Good Greetings along with the splotches from February Paper Pumpkin kit.  


Here is Apple Jack next to her panel.  (I know my daughter needs to brush their hair, right?)  The apples were easy to make, just two small ovals layered on each other and the stem was Cupcake Builder Punch.


Pinkie Pie's balloons were easy too with the small oval punch.


Rarity was tricky...I used the triangle punch to make the diamond shapes.  Then I made the facets with a Night of Navy marker and went over it with Dazzling Details.


Twilight Sparkle was tricky too.  I actually used the Blossom punch and trimmed it down, once in pink and a second time smaller in white.  Then I added the other 5 stars with the chalk marker.


Fluttershy's butterflies were easy with our butterfly punches.  


Rainbow Dash was another one that was tricky.  I used the Cupcake Builder punch for the clouds but I had to hand cut the rainbow.  

This was a lot of fun to make.  I am sure I will find a perfect My Little Pony fan to give it to!  Thanks for looking!  Did you look at all the other Paper Pumpkin Creations from the members of the Design Team over at SSI?  




No comments:

Post a Comment