Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Favorite Suite


Today over at SSI we are talking about our favorite things.  The topic is probably supposed to be afavorite thing, but of course I couldn't just pick one.  But I did narrow it down to a suite!

So my favorite Suite...well for now is the Playful Palette Suite and I have three projects to share with you!  First I will start with a quick and easy card that will be one of my make and takes at my New Catalog Launch this weekend.  Check it out:


The Painter's Palette stamp set has a lot of fun stamps and great sentiments.  I just used the brush strokes and splatters and added some washi tape with some fussy cutting and I have a cute easy card!  



Up next is another project that will be at my New Catalog Launch Party, this time as a little favor. 


 I just LOVE the Curvy Keepsakes Thinlit and thought it was the perfect time to show off some of the new In Colors along with that fun Playful Palette Designers Series Paper Stack and the yummy new In Color ribbon!  I added a Lots of Labels Die cut with a sentiment from the Better Than Email stamp set.    


Thanks for checking out my favorite...for now.  That will change as soon as I get my next box of goodies.  Head back over to SSI for more favorites from our designers!  



No comments:

Post a Comment