Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Birthday Blooms Stepped Up

Today we are showing you how to step up a card with some extra paper or accessories.  I am using one of my favorite returning sets called Birthday Blooms.  Here is the first card:

This is a basic two color card, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White with some ribbon, gold Wink of Stella and a rhinestone (confession, I get a smudge on my card...every mistake is an opportunity for an embellishment!).  Let's see how to step it up:


Same basic card but this time I used markers to color the stamp and then blender pens to color it in and added a layer of Emerald Envy.  


Both card are pretty and I would be delighted to get either in the mail.  Thanks for checking out my project today.  For more stepped up cards, head back to SSI.



No comments:

Post a Comment