Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Rose Wonder-ful Wedding Card

With all the fabulous products in the New Annual Catalog, its easy to forget about some of the great returning stamp sets.  One that I am glad is still with us is the Rose Wonder Stamp Set.  This set has that beautiful rose along with lots of great sentiments.  Here is a card I made using the emboss resist technique:


I was really excited to use these three colors together.  I love Mint Macaron and Night of Navy and I knew that Flirty Flamingo would be such a fun addition!  The emboss resist technique really does give a Wow effect with not really that much effort.  And I love adding just a little bit of ribbon for some additional color.  

Thanks so much for looking!  For more projects featuring our returning favorites, head over to SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment