Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fairy Celebration Meets Blooms & Bliss

Don't you love it when you find the perfect Designer Series Paper to go with your stamp set?  That is what happened to me today.  And I paired these things with a great sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


I love the color palette from the Blooms & Bliss DSP and I knew it would be a perfect match for the Fairy Celebration stamp set.  And if we are taking fairies, we need some glitter, or in this case glimmer.  This card was so fun to make.  Here is a close up of how I water colored that fairy.  It might be hard to see in the picture but I also added some of the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter on the wings.  In person it truly sparkles!  


This would be a perfect card for a little one who loves fairies.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  I can't wait to do more with both this stamp set and the DSP.  


4 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie, your image and DP are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet Jennifer! And, the first time I'm seeing that new fairy stamp used! It works great with the Blooms and Bliss DSP - which I LOVE! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute creation

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the added glimmer - perfect touch to this card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete