Monday, June 27, 2016

June Mystery Challenge

Can you believe it's already Monday?  The best thing about Mondays is our weekly challenge.  Have a look:


I decided to use three of these elements; the burst, the colors (Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Nightof Navy) and some glitter.  Here is my card:


I just got this stamp set, Where Ever You Go, last week and I love it.  I used the Lots of Labels framelits to cut out the sentiment in Whisper White and I traced it and fussy cut it with some Gold Foil.  Here are some other close ups:  


I used Gold Embossing powder to make a shiny sun in the corner.


The water was made with the brush stroke from the Work of Art stamp set.  I stamped off with the Night of Navy to get several shaded of blue for the water and added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter.  To position the bridge perfectly, I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  Here is a look at the inside:


I used every stamp in the set...I love it when I do that!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more inkspiration with this challenge head over to SSI and then upload your creation today!




No comments:

Post a Comment