Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rockabye Baby

Today I have a sweet little baby boy card for you using the Little Cuties stamp set along with the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP.  


I am still trying to master watercoloring, but for how quickly this card was created, I am pretty happy with it.  I thought the fun patterns in this DSP would be a perfect match to the rocking horse on this cute stamp set.  It won't be around forever, it is retiring, so you better get it soon!  The DSP is also retiring and it's on sale and it is perfect for carnival crafting this summer.  After watercoloring the horse I added some clear Wink of Stella Glitter.  I finished the card off with some ribbon and enamel shapes.  For a complete supply list, check out below.  For more cute baby cards, head over to SSI.

   

1 comment: