Monday, April 10, 2017

April Sketch Challenge

Well this weekend was a lot busier than I thought it was going to be.  Unfortunately I didn't have too much time to head down in my studio and craft.  I was able to whip something up given our fabulous sketch challenge for the month over at SSI.  Check it out:


So I knew right away I wanted to use the Succulent Garden DSP.  I have been obsessed with it since I got it!  In fact I finally had to put it away and use something else, well for now at least!  Here is my card:


You don't get much more quick and easy then this!  I started with a Mint Macaron card base and added the Sweet Sugarplum gingham check paper.  I added a strip of the colorful succulent flowers and a stitched circle from the white speckled sheet.  For a sentiment I chose the Enjoy Your Day from Badges and Banners and used the badge punch,  I added a little bow of the Calypso Coral thick twine to finish the card off.  

This really is a great sketch, I am definitely going to come back to it and take another crack at it.  I can't wait to see what you can make now!  Head over to SSI and upload your card using this sketch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment