Friday, April 28, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite

So I have seen the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!  And I can't wait to be able to order everything in it.  Being a demo has the perks of being able to see the new stuff first and we will get to pre-order a select few items next week.  Stampin' Up! is giving us all a first look at one of the amazing new suites called Eastern Palace.  Demonstrators got to pre-order items from this suite during the month of April and customers can start ordering it in May in two different bundles.  Of course I got the bigger bundle which includes some amazing thinlits.  I have a few cards to share with you:




Ok so we first need to talk about these colors...there are three new in colors in this suite; Fresh fig, Tranquil Teal and Lemon Lime Twist.  We combine that with some Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla and gold foil to get this fabulous Designer Series Paper.  The stamp set has all sorts of possibilities with the swirlies and diamonds and the mermaid tails.  And the font for the sentiments is so pretty!  This suite also has some gold vinyl stickers and some tassels, which I didn't get to use.  The thinlits have so many interesting dies that I really need an evening to just sit and play with them.  Some of them cut out a complete shape, other just part of one.  If you are going to order this suite, I would recommend all the gold accessories to go with as I listed below.  Also five exciting words for you; Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock!  

For more looks at this fabulous new suite, head over to SSI.


1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Jen! You've come up with ways to use this set that I never thought of!! CASEing that first one for sure!! Thanks for all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete