Monday, April 17, 2017

April Inkspiration Challenge

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends.  The next few weeks are going to be quite busy in our house so crafting time will be rare but much needed for an escape.  Today I am sharing with you a card featured over at SSI for the Inkspiration Challenge.  Check out this month's image:


When I selected this image I had a very distinct stamp set in mind.  Here is my card:


I combined the Sheltering Tree stamp set with the Beautiful You set along with some rain drops from Weather Together.  With these bold images and bright colors. I just needed some ink and some card stock for my card.  I did use some Stampin' Write Markers for the sentiment and to color my little lady in.  

Head over to SSI for more cards inspired by this rainy day image.  And then take some time to create and upload yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment