Friday, February 3, 2017

Tasty Treats DSP

Stampin' Up! really out did themselves with the Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog.  There are so many great patterns and prints perfect for all the winter and spring occasions!  Today at SSI we are sharing our favorites.  I decided to use the Tasty Treats DSP.  I love the fun designs and the bright colors.  The paper really is yummy, check it out:


I thought I would share two cards I made with this paper and coordinating stamp set:


I used 5 different and very colorful patterns of this paper with this fun card.  I got the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 272, which is no longer an active challenge.  But it is still a fabulous sketch which really shows off lots of different patterned paper.  The background is the fun sprinkles pattern and then there are some stripes, dots and bursts patterns.  I sponged the edges of the ice cream cones circle to make it pop.  I stamped the sentiment right on the DSP with some Early Espresso ink.    




For this card I just wanted to show how I used the DSP as inspiration for my focal point.  I made one of the exact bowls of ice cream in the background with the awesome framelits that coordinate with this stamp set.  And of course I used the amazing Stitched Shapes framelits to go with the Layering Ovals framelits.  Seriously, what would I do without my Big Shot?  




How awesome is this pack of Designer Series Paper.  I didn't even highlight the two embossed sheets.  Head over to SSI to see everyone else's pick for favorite DSP.  




1 comment:

  1. Those cards are just SO CUTE!! I bought the bundle & now I'm determined to play around with them this weekend. Love how you made the bowl of ice cream & put it inside the stitched framelit!

    ReplyDelete