Friday, February 17, 2017

Lift Your Spirits

Happy Friday to you!!!!  I am so ready for this weekend.  My hubby has been putting in a lot of hours at work so I am ready for some quality family time.  I am thinking we will take the kiddos to see the Lego Batman Movie.  I am also hoping to steal some time downstairs in my studio to create.  I have a fun little card to share with you that we will be making at my Open House next week.


This was CASE'd from a YouTube video from Stampin' Up!  I needed a quick and easy project that my guests could make without all the bells and whistles.  Honestly, creating without the Big Shot for me is difficult because I love it so much.  I know it can be a little intimidating to new stampers.  So this card uses the Lift Me Up stamp set, Carried Away DSP from Sale-A-Bration and coordinating colors.  I love this stamp set because it has so many sentiments.  And the DSP uses so many of my favorite colors.  Mint Macaron you are my favorite and I am in complete denial over your upcoming retirement!     

This set is pretty much my favorite right now and I am definitely going to be playing with it some more and you will see it again in the near future!  For more favorites from my stampin' sister designers, head over to SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment