Friday, February 10, 2017

Pop of Paradise and One Flirty Flamingo

Hopefully this you are as excited about the weekend as I am.  Fridays are the best and this one is even better since I just got to enjoy a fun relaxing snow day yesterday.  I wish I could say I stamped all day, but I actually just enjoyed time with my kiddos!  Today I am sharing a fun little card for you using a stamp set from the Annual Catalog.  This set features a very fun flamingo and its perfect because over at SSI we are sharing our favorite animal stamps.


I started with a Wild Wasabi card base and added some Whisper White that had been embossed with the Petal Burst folder.  I used a strip of the Flirty Flamingo envelope paper and then stamped that Flamingo in Flirty Flamingo ink and layered it on Flirty Flamingo card stock....say that five times fast!  I added the Hello sentiment stamped in Wild Wasabi and then some enamel shapes.  Here is the inside:


Since it is a Hello card, I left lots of space to write a little note and just added my coy little bird peeking around some leaves.  I really love this little guy, he just makes me happy!

I love the fun animal stamps that we have in all of the Stampin' Up! catalogs.  Head over to SSI to see what some of the other designers chose for their favorite animal stamp!  




No comments:

Post a Comment