Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tasty Trucks Meets Festive Birthday DSP

So Sale-A-Bration is almost here are let me just tell you, there are so many fabulous products to choose from!  Today I am showing off a must have, or must earn I should say, Tasty Trucks.  I made a little Taco Truck and combined it with the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper!  


How adorable it that little truck, right?  You can make it a Hot Dog truck, an Ice Cream truck but I love me some tacos, so I made a Taco Truck!  I stamped it with some Basic Black archival ink onto some Shimmery White card stock and then used blender pens to color it in.  I had wanted to use the new watercolor pencils, but I decided to match my colors from the DSP.  I used a Tempting Turquoise card base and layered on two sheets of Festive Birthday DSP. Here is a close up:


I added some enamel shapes and some Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon.  I was so pleased with this card.  Now just who am I going to send it to?  For more peeks at the upcoming Sale-A-Bration offerings, head over to SSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment