Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cheerful Tags


I love the fabulous Here's to Cheers bundle in the Holiday Catalog but I haven't had much time to play with it.  I will definitely be playing with this more.  But I had time to make a quick and easy wine tag.  


I actually created this with mostly scraps.  I started with some Real Red and cut the tag out.  The dies made it super easy.  I cut the swirly background with some Silver Glimmer paper using the great set of dies.  I stamped the sentiment on some scraps of whisper white and punched out using a  circle punch.  I covered the back with some adhesive and made a fun border out of some Emerald Envy ribbon.  I used some silver glitter ribbon to finish the tag off.  

Now some of these items are retiring so you better get them while the getting is good.  Those items are the Glitter Ribbon (comes in a pack of two with silver and Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon) and the Silky Taffeta Ribbon combo pack (Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler).  The stamp set and dies are carrying over but the bundle price is not so better save now or you might regret it!  

For more great tag ideas, head over to SSI!



1 comment: