Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's almost New Year's Eve!  I have had a wonderful week spending time with my brother and his family.  They came up for the week and it has been awesome having them.  I have two amazing nieces and they play wonderfully with my kids.  And it is so nice to spend time with my brother and his wife.  I am looking forward to a fun New Year's Eve with them!  I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year.  I did create a fun little card to bring to my mother's the next day where she will be fixing New Year's Day Dinner!  


I decided to use the Here's to Cheers bundle and add my favorite colors, Mint Macaron, Copper and Whisper White.  I did some tone on tone stamping with the Celebrate sentiment.  The background paper is the envelope paper, which is amazing!  I heat embossed the wine bottles and glasses and die cut it with my favorite Stitched Shapes dies.  I layered it on the fun die cut from the the Here's to Cheers framelits.  I added some of the clear sequins as champagne bubbles.  

For more New Year's Projects, head back over to SSI.  Happy New Years to you!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment