Monday, December 19, 2016

December INKspiration Challenge

We are really getting down to the nitty gritty, Christmas is almost here!  But with all the hustle and bustle it is important to take some time and do something for ourselves.  For me, that is definitely time in my craft room.  After dealing with my stubborn little boy and his moods, sometimes all I need is an hour of "inky time" and all is right in my world.  That is what happened when I sat down to create for this week's challenge:


Here is the card I created:


The card was definitely inspired by the picture with the snowy ground made from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to the golden sunlight peeking through the trees,  I went with an unusual color palette of Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon and Whisper White.  The trees come from Lovely as a Tree, a stamp set I actually don't use as much as I should.  The sun comes from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set, a MUST have for sure.  The sentiment comes from the Paisley and Posies stamp set which will be carried over to the Occasions Catalog, but if you want the bundle with the discount, you better get it now!  Here is the inside:


I kept it simple with a leaf in Delightful Dijon and the sentiment stamped in Dapper Denim.  

This card came together very quickly, most because it had been running around in my head.  I can't wait to see what you create using this image.  Head over to SSI and upload your project!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment