Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Festive Gift Card Holder

Just because it seems like a gift card is an impersonal gift, doesn't mean you can't create a holder for it that would be totally personal!  Anything handmade and hand stamped is giving someone your creativity and time and it is truly a thoughtful gift.  Here is the gift card holder I made to house the gift cards I got for my daughter's teacher and bus driver:


I used the Presents & Pinecones DSP along with the Christmas Pines Bundle, Seasonal Bells Bundle and Holly Berry Happiness Bundle.  I basically used the whole Holiday Catalog!  I truly love how our products work together so seamlessly!  To make the actual holder, I took a Kraft Tag a Bag and folded it and then created a band to hold it in place with the DSP.  I used some Whisper White to stamp a sentiment inside and stapled a little loop of Delightful Dijon ribbon to create a pull tab.  I also used the Stitched Shapes along with the Layering Ovals dies because they are amazing together!  This holder was super easy to make and I can't wait to make a bunch more for birthdays, baby showers and graduations!  Here is a peek at the inside:


I had to add a strip of washi tape to complete the look.  Again, I just love having amazing coordinating products!  For a complete and extensive supply list, check out below.  For more Gift Packaging ideas, head over to SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment