Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

I am excited to share with you the little treats I made for my son's preschool teachers!  I used the September Paper Pumpkin Kit along with the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and coordinating bundle and had so much fun:





I filled the test tube with M and M's.  I thought they would be a perfect mid-day chocolate fix for these fabulous women who are so amazing with these kids.  These little test tube holders were super easy to make.  I cut the paper 2.75" by 11" and then scored at .5", 2", 4", and 6".  I used the Tear Tape to hold it all together and the Baker's Twine helps to keep it from falling over.  And just how cute are those little people??!!  I just love them so much.  I am hoping that Stampin' Up! will have a coordinating spring stamp with this punch, maybe with a Cupid and a Bunny.  Anyways, Happy Halloween and hope you get some great treats and no tricks!  Head over to SSI for more Halloween Projects!  

No comments:

Post a Comment