Wednesday, October 19, 2016

CASE the Holiday Catalog

Stampin' Up! puts out such amazing product in their catalogs but they also have some amazing projects for us to draw inspiration from.  That is what we are doing over at SSI, CASEing (Copy And Share Everything) from the Holiday Catalog.  CASEing can be recreating a project or just using certain elements, like the layout, colors or stamps and accessories.  There are so many CASE-worthy projects, I had a hard time picking on.  Here is the card I am CASEing:


The card on the left caught my eye.  The bright Real Red and the cool Mint Macaron just work so well together.  And the layout is so simple.  Here is my CASE, flipping the card and using a different stamp/die set:


This was my first pass using the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits.  I can't wait to play with them again.  I stuck with the Red Glimmer Paper on Real Red card stock even though the background stripe paper has Cherry Cobbler in it.  I thin it still works.  Instead of adding some twine a trinket to the sleigh, I added some Emerald Envy metallic thread underneath the banner.  The sentiment comes from the Tin of Tags stamp set, which is fabulous!

Thanks so much for checking out my CASE'd card today.  Head over to SSI to see that other CASEs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment