Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Washi Tape Tree

One of my craft resolutions this year was to only buy what I will use.  Which is difficult because I love everything.  This has turned into me unpacking a box of stamping supplies and leaving it out until I use it atleast once.  I am trying to use up all my DSP, ribbon and washi tape...or atleast a good chunk of what I buy.  This turns into me adding strips of washi tape and DSP to the inside of cards and on the envelopes and using ribbon to tie on tags to gift bags.  I am doing pretty well with this.  

I was going to try to limit myself buying washi tape because I ended up with quite a collection but I ended up falling in love with so many of the sets from the Holiday Catalog.  I made this quick and easy card using the Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi Tape, some sequins and a gold star.  


I am sure I saw this idea somewhere on Pinterest, but I can't remember where.  I am really happy with how this came out.  It was super easy and a great way to use up that washi tape!  I love the bright sequins as the lights and the gold foil star to top off my tree.  

Thanks for checking out my project.  Head over to SSI for more uses for washi tape!



No comments:

Post a Comment