Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Star of Light in my Favorite Colors

I don't have the Star of Light stamp set.  Because if I bought every stamp set I fell in love with that Stampin' Up! put out I would be out of space and broke.  But my FABULOUS upline has it and we (along with another sideline) had a chance to go away to a Scrapbooking Retreat back in October.  I took this opportunity to get started on my Christmas Cards and I used all the stamp sets that I didn't own.  First up was Star of Light:


So pretty, right?  I knew exactly the colors I wanted to use too.  Sweet Sugarplum and Pool Party.  They might not be the first colors you think of with Christmas, but I knew they would be perfect.  Plus it is one of my favorite color combos!


So this bundle is amazing!  I love it so very much!  The swirls in the background of the stars are so whimsical and I love the layering of the stars.  I added some of the Frosted Sequins for some extra sparkle.  Here is a peek at the inside:


My favorite part is the "shiny" stamp on the inside sentiment.  So fun!  

For more Christmas Cards in some non-traditional cards, head back over to SSI!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment